We Slice It Anyway You Like
In addition to retail meat sales, Ebels is a USDA approved harvesting facility. Customers can bring in their beef, bison, pork, or lamb to our facility for harvesting. We will custom cut their animal to their specifications. All meat is vacuum sealed with roll stock technology to preserve the meat for up to two years. Smoked meats can also be made from customer's meat for additional charges.
Customers can also purchase beef or pork to be processed as a whole or partial animal for their families. Ebels has a source for locally grown beef and pork, providing you with quality USDA harvesting and inspection.
Seasonally, Ebels offers wild game processing for fresh cuts and also a wide variety of specialty smoked meats made for customers from their meat; such as deer, elk, or bear.
About our Facility and Services:
- Our facility was built in 2003-2004. It features a state of the art cooling system that is continuously monitored to make sure temperatures are constant and at set points.
- Our meat cutters have a combined experience of over 200 years.
- For beef, we allow them to age 12-14 days after they are butchered to enhance tenderness.
- Our vacuum packaging is very durable and preserves your meat for well over a year.
- Our cutters come from retail background ensuring steaks and roasts are trimmed and cut to your expectations.
- We butcher beef, hogs, sheep, goats, buffalo, water buffalo, and elk.
- The plant has a monitoring program to ensure humane handling of livestock.
- We can further process your meat into sausages and jerky. This can be done under USDA inspection and that makes it legal to resell your products at retail.
- The Ebels family is actively involved in the operations of the plant.
Below you will find links to our processing guides for beef, pork, and lamb: