- 1 cup cooked 70-90 count peeled and deveined shrimp, thawed if necessary (6 ounces)
- 1 cup refrigerated or canned white and/or lump crabmeat, drained and picked through
- 1 loaf French baguette
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Pamesan cheese
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3 tbs slice d fresh basil leaves
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic clove s
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, diced (2 cup s)
1. In blender, puree garlic, and oil until smooth. In large bowl, combine 3 tablespoons oil mixture, tomatoes, crabmeat, shrimp, rice vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
2. Cut bread into 1-inch-thick slices and brush generously with remaining oil mixture. Preheat grill pan over high heat. Grill bread slices 1 minute per side. To serve, spoon seafood mixture onto bread; top with cheese.